The most remote jungle lodge in Tambopata and the only lodge in the national reserve
Enjoy incredible wildlife sightings.
The forest around TRC is surrounded by a very healthy forest with the highest biodiversity – and that means you have:
- 23% of seeing jaguar
- 72% chance of seeing a white caiman
- 77% chance of seeing red howler monkeys
Relax and unwind in newly renovated rooms, deep in the jungle:
- Authentic Ese-Eja décor crafted by artists frm the local community
- Private bathrooms and hot showers
- Open veranda feature to maximize experience in the tropical rainforest
- Deluxe suites with outdoor tub
- Spa offering a variety of treatments
Capture the jungle like a pro with our Photo Makers Lab*:
- TRC offers guests a full suite of professional Canon equipment to capture the perfect wildlife shots
- All equipment is maintained and insured by us, all you have to do is show up and don’t forget to bring a big hard drive so you can download all your pictures before you leave!
Explore the jungle with a variety of activities lead by the best guides
- Diverse array of trails through five distinct habitats
- Daily departures to the macaw claylick that inspired a National Geographic cover story
- All activities lead by passionate, experienced and highly trained Peruvian guides
If you’re looking for an unforgettable getaway, with adventure and wildlife experiences of a lifetime a stay at Tambopata Research Center, is definitely for you.
*Extra cost involved